20 January 2011

School Time

I have taken the liberty of attending college.  Sadly I had the horrible experience with an electronic online based math class that resulted in a 0.2% less than the required grade to pass the class.  I then attempted to retake the class this current semester but they said I was under qualified and I am now in a lower math class than my actual ability.  I attended my class for the first time last week on Tuesday.  The professor didn't even know what Pi is... I am stuck in this class for a whole semester.  That is time that I cannot take back that I have to dedicate every Tuesday and Thursday.  What a dilemma I am in.  So to keep myself occupied today I pulled out my handy dandy laptop and began to work a bit on the story that I am working on as I previously mentioned in my prior blog.  I actually finished chapter one and I am almost done with chapter two.  I am feeling quite proud of myself.

Also for other note last night Fake Safety Tips got together and started working a bit on the new sound for the new album and we think we might have found an idea that we were looking for.  I just need to work a bit on the engineering of the piece.  I will soon be posting music on the blog for all of those who wish to listen to some of our work : )

I wish too all of you that have had to deal with horrible classes in any schooling that you have a wonderful day and remember that you are the one with the control of what you do during these courses.  If you choose to sleep that is just squandering your ability to become creative or smarter in dreams that will never come true, where you can realize actual dreams while giving off the appearance that you are actually a learning enthusiast.  So whether you do art during classes, writing, or working on other classes homework that I say is the best way to waste your time.

Once again I am not much of an enthusiast for others knowing my ideology but I figured family and friends deserve a bit more contact with me than what they are currently receiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment