01 September 2013

Still Alive

This was a triumph.
I'm making a note here
Huge success.
For the good of all of us
Accept the ones who are dead.
- Johnathan Colton
I hope auto correct didn't slaughter the spelling of his name.  How good was that song at the end of portal one bt the way?  Talk about a triumphant finale.  So I'm Still Alive.  I'm sorry I haven't blogged for so long.  I'm sure you were all on the edges of your seats waiting for more news from me.  Well nothing too cool going on.  My book is now almost 60,000 words written and fake safety tips CD has 12 songs partially recorded.  We have our up 2 lyric videos on YouTube and I can tell you that it has been a good journey.
Well a ton has happened over the past little bit so I am not going to play the whole catch up thing, if you want to know more let me know In the comments below and I will post updates on your requests.
I decided though that I am in love with my new chromecast.  If you have yet to see one I suggest to visit googles play store and snag yourself one for 35 bucks.  Its a steal for what it can do for you.  No need for a smart TV anymore I'm glad that I didn't spend the extra cash for one.  For those of you that are still confused as to what it is I will post a couple of pictures below, and a link.  Happy summer and I will start keeping you all more updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment